Each question is allowed 350 words. Freshmen must answer four questions; transfer students must answer three.
1. Describe an example of your leadership experience in which you have positively influenced others, helped resolve disputes, or contributed to a group’s efforts over time.
2. Every person has a creative side, and it can be expressed in many ways; problem solving, original and innovative thinking, and artistically to name a few. Describe how you express your creative side.
3. What would you say is your greatest talent or skill? How have you developed and demonstrated that talent over time?
4. Describe how you have taken advantage of a significant educational opportunity or worked to overcome an educational barrier you have faced.
5. Describe the most significant challenge you have faced and the steps you have taken to overcome this challenge. How has this challenge affected your academic achievement?
6. Describe your favorite academic subject and explain how it has influenced you.
7. What have you done to make your school or your community a better place?
8. What is the one thing that you think sets you apart from other candidates applying to the University of California?
Which questions resonate the most with you? I like questions 1, 2, 7, and 8. Let me know your thoughts! Please help me by spreading the word...